Winnebago Industries has the most comprehensive service programs in the RV industry, providing Winnebago Industries vehicle owners with service and support after the sale.
With the purchase of any new Winnebago or Itasca motor home, Winnebago Industries offers a comprehensive 12-month, 15,000-mile warranty, a 3-year, 36,000-mile structural warranty and a 10-year fiberglass roof skin warranty.
A dedicated Owner Assistance Hotline provides retail customers easy access to factory support. Experienced service advisors with an average of more than 12 years of company experience respond to inquiries from prospective customers, answer questions pertaining to Winnebago Industries produced vehicles and work with the owner and dealership personnel to expedite repairs.
Every new Winnebago Industries motor home owner also automatically receives a free one-year membership in the Company’s Premium Roadside Assistance Program, which provides 24-hour customer assistance and emergency road service throughout the United States and Canada. Premium Roadside Assistance includes features, such as free tire change, lock out assistance, emergency fuel delivery and assistance in locating repair facilities when traveling.
Winnebago Industries dealers offer their customers many service and support advantages such as access to computerized networks for filing warranty claims and ordering parts, the most extensive service literature in the RV industry, hands-on sales and service training, CD ROM based parts catalog and parts shipping advantages.
For inquiries related to your current vehicle, service, or dealer inquires, please have the following information ready when making your call:
• Complete 12 digit serial number
• Date of purchase
• Selling dealers name
Note: If you own one of our motor homes and have a question about it, we encourage you to contact us by phone. We find phone communication allows us to more quickly resolve your issue.
Committed to Service:
We back our motor homes with the best service after the sale in the industry.
• 12-month/15,000-mile basic limited warranty
• 36-month/36,000-mile warranty on structure
• Standard 10-year limited parts and labor roof warranty
• Complimentary 24-hour roadside assistance program
• TripSaver emergency warranty parts shipments
• National dealer service network
Recreation Vehicle Dealer Association members annually rate RV manufacturers on the quality of their products, sales and service support. Winnebago Industries has achieved the coveted Quality Circle award every year since its inception, the only major manufacturer to do so.
• Supplier Links
• Service Tips
Service FAQ :
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dealer Locations - US - PDF
• Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Dealer Locations - Canada - PDF
• Mercedes-Benz Dealer Locator - US
• Mercedes-Benz Dealer Locator - Canada
• Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance - 877-762-8267
• Mercedes/Freightliner Sprinter Service Directory