Manufacturer of products that include the use of fabrics and upholstery
• 72,000 Sq. Ft. Facility for the design and construction of fabric, vinyl, and leather items.
• One loading dock
• Prototype and pattern development department.
• Two automatic fabric lay-up machines on two 60-foot cutting tables.
• Gerber 7200 and S91 material cutters
• Two conveyorized sewing lines, equipped with Adler and Brother sewing stations
• Various sewing stations to manufacture curtains, pillows, shams, bedspreads and window valances.
Seat Assembly and Upholstery Department
• Produces a number of different styles in a wide variety of fabrics.
• Outstanding equipment plus skilled Stitchcraft seamstresses and craftsmen:
– Single needle sewing stations (56)
– Double needle sewing stations (4)
– Serger sewing stations (5)
– Gribetz quilter
– Samco die press
– CNC Gerber cutter (2)
• Stitchcraft has the equipment, skills, and experience to make such items as:
– Lounge chairs
– Dinette sets
– Vehicle seating
– Pillows and shams
– Window treatments and shades
• If your design or production need involves fabric, vinyl, leather, foam, or upholstery, chances are we can do it. And our answer will include a high degree of attention to quality and cost controls, as well as your delivery requirements. To find out more about Stitchcraft products and services, call 641-585-3535 and ask for the Stitchcraft plant manager.
Download a brochure - PDF format
Stitchcraft is a division of Winnebago Industries, Inc.® Forest City, Iowa 50436